International specialized research and education network
The scientific and educational project InMotion Network is organized by the participants of the international consortium of universities and scientific institutions of the project InMotion (No. 573751-EPP-1-2016-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) of the European program Erasmus +.
InMotion Network is an international project implemented to modernize higher engineering eeducation and is open to all interested parties.
The aims and objectives of creating international specialized research and education network InMotion Network are:
- increasing quality of higher education according to the standards and priorities of the Strategic Framework Program for European cooperation in education and training (ET 2020);
- modernization of higher engineer education in the universities participating in the project in the context of increasing the competence of trained specialists in the field of computer and mathematical modeling;
- wide usage of opened educational network platforms in the field of engineering education for creating new paradigms in relation to the integration, harmonization and integration of the various components of full-time and distance learning taking into account international standards and possibilities;
- use of open-adaptive learning environment, that meets the current needs of industry enterprises, with the scientific and educational resource base actualized by the project participants;
- ensuring that today's professional competence of industry specialists matches the competencies of state educational standards in the field of computer and mathematical modelling;
- providing the access to massive open online courses (МООС) for the interested industrial enterprises for training and retraining of their specialists in the field of computer and mathematical modeling.
Main directions of the Network activity are:
- promoting modern educational programs for students of three levels of training in the field of mathematical and computer modeling for various engineering applications;
- promoting realization of innovative educational programs by universities, organizations and enterprises taking part in the network;
- promoting special training and methodological support in the field of computer and mathematical modeling for the training of engineers in accordance with the actual needs of enterprises of the industry;
- forming the base of informational and educational resources for innovative programs of training of engineers in the field of Computer and Mathematical Modelling;
-implementation of joint scientific and educational projects and promotion of its results for use in the education system;
-distribution of universally valid scientific and educational-methodical information about network activity.
To participate in the InMotion Network project, it is necessary to conclude an agreement with the project coordinator - St. Petersburg Polytechnic University of Peter the Great. The project leader is Professor Y.B. Senichenkov. Contact information is available on the project website. All materials of the project InMotion Network are open and can be accessed at: www.inmotion-project.net
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein
23-25 October Project meeting in Madrid
Partner universities developed or upgraded the Syllabi for CMSE and work now on the Teaching and Learning Materials for them.